* One Fully, Correctly & Clearly, Completed Visa Application.
* Covering Letter a Request of Issuance of Visa.
* Photocopy of National Id Card (Nic) A4 Size/Birth Certificate (If Children's Accompany).
* A Passport Valid Until at Least Six Months (06) Plus Photocopies of First Two (02) Pages.
* Two Clear White Background Passport Size Photographs.
* A Confirmed Returned Air Ticket.
* 6 Months Latest Bank Statement with Account Maintaining Certificate.
* Hotel reservation and Fax Intimation to The Embassy (Attention: Consulate Section Fax # 2279552) by The Hotel Concerned Confirming Your Stay in Egypt.
* A Photocopies Set of Said Documents ALong with Form & Checklist.
* Applications and Required Documents Should be Submitted at Least Three (03) Week Before the Intended Departure Date.
* Applicants are Requested to Appear in Person to Submit the Applications.
* Passports May be Collected By A Third Person.
* The Embassy May Request Additional Information and/or Documents at Any Time.
* All Fax Massages/Letters Pertaining to Visa Matters Should Be Addressed to : To Consular Section Fax #: 2279552.
* Applicants Must Specify Immediate Contact Number or Mobile Number in Case an Interview is Required or an Additional Document is Needed.
* The Consular Section Takes No Responsibility if A Passport/Documents is Not Collected Within Two (02) Weeks Time After the Issuance of Visa Receipt.
* Supplying the Documents Does Not Automatically Guarantee That the Visa Will Be Granted.
* Consular Section Workings Hours are from Monday to Friday 10:00 h to 12:00 h and Collection of Passports and Documents: Monday to Friday 02:30 h to 03:30 h Only.
Visa fees & Services charges: Rs. 12,000/-*
Processing time: 3 weeks (Minimum)
* Visa Fees may change from time to time.
* Visa is Subjected to Approval of Immigration.
* Visa Fee & Service Charges are not Refundable.
* In case of Delay/Rejection Total Travel Services is not Responsible.