* A completed and signed application form.
* Copy of CNIC / Form 'B' (In English Translation).
* Accommodation proof (confirmed hotel reservation, rent agreement clearly stating your name, rental period dates and accommodation address) covering the entire period of travel.
* Two (02) latest photographs 3.5 x 4.5 cm white background.
* An ordinary passport or other recognised travel document valid for at least three months from the expiry date of the visa applied for. This document must have at least two empty pages. Please bring previous passports, if any, and attach with application copies, on A4 size paper, of used pages, copies of Schengen, US, UK, Canada, Australia visas. Photocopy of your national ID card. Police report if previous passports lost.
* Original and photocopy of Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA (in English or with a certified translation if in Urdu).
* Marriage Certificate (In English Translation).
* For underage children (under 18) travelling with a single parent, a written consent of the other parent is required with photocopy of his CNIC card.
* Valid travel-medical-insurance policy, either individual or group, with a minimum cover of 30,000 euro and valid for all Schengen countries.
* Copy of flight booking(s).
* Personal Appearance.
* Original bank statements of the last six months.
* National Tax Number Certificate (NTM) for the previous two years and proof of income tax payment (FBR).
* Last three salary slips.
* Any other documentation/information showing your ties to Pakistan.
Visa Fees: Euro €60
Services charges: Rs. 3000/-
Submission Addres: Consulate General of Germany, Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan.
Processing time: 15 Working Days minimum.
* Visa Fees may change from time to time.
* Visa is Subjected to Approval of Immigration.
* Visa Fee & Service Charges are not Refundable.
* In case of Delay/Rejection Total Travel Services is not Responsible.