* Original National Passport with validity should not less than 18 months from the date of entry & previous passport must he attached ( if any).
* Two visa application forms filled completely along with two latest Color photographs.
* Copy of pages 1-3 of National passport (A4), along with the copy of previous Indonesia visa (if any).
* Copy of valid/ latest national identity card (NIC).
* Copy of itnirary return / onward ticket (attested by the airline / ticketing agent).
* Copy of confirmed hotel reservation (issued by the concerned hotel).
* Bank statements with account maintenance certificate for the last 6 months with the minimum balance equal to US$ 1,000 for Business and US$ 2,000 for other purposes.(Issued 5 days before the submission).
* Business Registration Certificate copy / Recommendation letter from the Chamber of Commerce or Business Association (for business visa only).
* Invitation from the sponsors/ business partners in Indonesia or other proofs if any (for business and social visa).
* Authorization letter with NIC copy of the authorized person or agent.
* Covering letter from the company / applicant mentioning the purpose of Visit clearly.
* Visa form must be Sign by the Applicant.
* Incomplete documents ( 1-12) will not be entertained.
* Additional requirements needed or interview may be conducted if it is necessary.
* Submission of documents does not guarantee issuance of visa, as Consulate General reserved the right to reject any visa application without mentioning any reason.
* All Pakistani nationals who got Indonesian visa can enter in Indonesia only through Jakarta Soekarno Hatta International Airport or Bali Ngurah Rai Airport.
Visa Fees Single Entry: US$ 5O
Visa Fees Multiple Entry: US$ 118
Services charges: Rs. 1500/-
Processing time: 3 weeks
Accepted notes of US$ 100 & US$ 50 only (must be in good condition).
* Visa Fees may change from time to time.
* Visa is Subjected to Approval of Immigration.
* Visa Fee & Service Charges are not Refundable.
* In case of Delay/Rejection Total Travel Services is not Responsible.